Your Puppy Privates program provides weekly private sessions for 2/4 months. This package is reserved for those puppies under 6 months of age at the start of the program.
Introducing a puppy into the household brings it's own set of challenges. From house training to biting and chewing, puppy training goes way beyond sit, down, and stay. Working one on one with a professional dog trainer, providing real time uninterrupted guidance, is the perfect way to understand exactly what to do and how to incorporate the training skills into your real life.
We will also be there, every step of the way, as your puppy transitions from puppyhood into adolescence. No need to wait for the next puppy class to start or for your puppy to complete his vaccinations. Start your puppy training journey today in the comfort and safety of your own home.
With your Puppy Privates Package we can address:
Condensed 4 month Puppy Package. Use coupon code 2PAYMENTS to pay 60% during registration and the remaining 40% 60 days later.
2 Month Basic Puppy Package. Use coupon code 2PAYMENTS to pay 60% during registration and the remaining 40% 30 days later.
After registration, please watch the Puppy Prep video below. It contains some useful tips to tide you over until we get there.
Need a more economical solution? Check out our in studio package options. Click here.
After registration, please watch this 7 minute Puppy Prep video. It contains some useful tips to tide you over until we get there.
You need to start now!!
Personable Pets Dog Training LLC Olathe | Overland Park | Leawood |
14026 W 135th Street, Olathe, KS
Our professional dog trainers offer dog training and behavior modification services in:
Overland Park, KS
Spring Hill. KS
Copyright © 2020 Personable Pets Dog Training LLC - All Rights Reserved.